Name: Tristan Sparks
Physical Features: Over six feet, reddish-brown hair, bright green eyes, lanky yet strong.
Style: Jeans and T-shirts, always has some sort of leather bands with elfin charms.
Strengths: Tristan is an elf with a strong grasp of magic. He’s persistent, caring, selfless, and wise beyond his years.
Weaknesses: Overly curious and somewhat of a pushover.
Quote: “While the HPA is powerful, they’re not all powerful. Look how many times they’ve underestimated you, or all the times their skills were faulty, or the times that their own people have turned against them—they’re only human.” This is one of my favorite Tristan quotes because of the truth of his words.
- Tristan’s last name is never actually mentioned in the novel.
- I had a lot of fun creating what elves are like in my HPA and Creature Council world. Elves happen to be one of the most powerful creatures and can create all sorts of charms and talismans for any situation. It’s why they have one of the few seats on the council.
- The HPA used elfin blood to formulate the virus to alter human DNA to give people a tracking ability like Evie’s.
- Tristan has the potential to live hundreds of years if he’s careful.
- The telling feature of an elf is their pointy ears.
I hope you enjoyed a more in-depth look at one of my favorite book boyfriends, and I hope you enjoy Tristan in Stolen from Me, which you can purchase here.